Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Upcoming Releases To Get Horny About: It Begins...


Anyone hear the new Rottrevore tracks? Were you as disappointed as I was? Fear not, for Denmark's Undergang are here to sate your hunger for primitive, static choked Death Metal. An early favorite for Album of the Year, no doubt.



Some seriously hateful Bestial Black Metal here from one of the best in the business, Spain's Proclamation. The trvest static you will ever listen to.



Sweet, sweet weedely-weedley-screech. Oh how I missed you. I love wank, and I love Spawn of Possession. Sure waited long enough for this, and my expectations are through the roof.



Martin Van Duren is the worst vocalist I have ever heard, but fuck if Asphyx don't have riffs. The riffs are so good, I can ignore Duren's retard grunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment